Tuesday, 12 November 2013

DAD AND SON


Down my head as you want,
But be comfort, my dear son.
Let your feet bang my chest,
But keep your head high above.

A father’s pride I felt indeed,
As I kissed you soft in greed,
My touch of love you know so well,
Or else should you be smiling well!

I saw you born, I saw you grow,
Your little steps did make me glow.
As days and nights went along,
I found my little world in you.

I shoulder you with all my heart,
And raise you up to face the world.
Let my darling spread around,
The love and glory of His grace.
----------


3 comments:

  1. പിതൃപുത്രബന്ധത്തിന്റെ ഊഷ്മളത പ്രസരിക്കുന്ന കവിത.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully you have written those lines!!!
    Adorable...
    U proved successful in depicting the genuine feelings I have to my son...Anil Nambiar.

    ReplyDelete

EXTRANEOUS INTERVENTIONS

  Writing incidents from my past has been a hobby with me in my retirement life. I did write on many incidents already in this blog, as and ...